Multiple Ex tracks

← Previous 1
Heya, all. Is there a way to set up multiple exp tracks? There are some games that have multiple exp types. I may be able to set it up as different "currencies" in the loot page too, but I haven't tried that yet. I'd rather not use a hack. :)

So, anyone know?
If you just mean tracking different character at different rates, you can. On the XP page for your campaign there is an XP Tracks tab. On the XP Tracks page, you can add as many tracks as you want. There is a link at the bottom of that page called "Add New XP Track". On the XP Tracks page, you can reassign which character gets which track.

However, if you're talking about keeping track of multiple types of meta-currency (fame, wealth, soul points, or whatever), there has been discussion about that before on these forums. I know that is a feature I would like to support. It would help if I knew specifically what game(s) you wish to support so I could investigate how such things work.
The one game I'm running is Fantasy Craft, which I'm thinking of moving my campaign to here (which would be a pain, since I'd have re-enter/copy-paste everything). Fantasy Craft uses XP, which is fine, and then Reputation, you use to buy Favors and Renown(and items). I figure it would be easiest to track as an XP type, rather than a currency.

The game I'm in the planning stage on is Fireborn, which you were kind enough to add as a game type for me. Fireborn actually uses 2 types of XP, Humanity and Heritage, which are spent individual for different types of abilities.
Bump, we need this!
Yeah, I'm running a fate game and could use it as well for the different milestones/skill/refresh points. Especially since Fate is the new Black.
sextreffen thüringen is the best relaxing place for lonley guys
Olen yhä sitä mieltä, että https://miestenapteekki.com/kamagra-oral-jelly voit miellyttää tyttöjä-olipa kyse sitten tyttöystävästäsi, vaimostasi tai rakastajattaresta, jos olet niin kiintynyt! En usko, että kukaan heistä pahastuu.
I was just wondering... Pursue Here
Can you tell me a bit more, please? Start Here
I've been looking for this!

marriage counseling lincoln
← Previous 1