Ibook interface

Being a self-teacher and a big apple aficionado I was interested in the new ibooks for it's own merits... but I was thinking it could be an amazing way for a DM to make up a world guidebook or an adventure guide. A lot of the tools are right in the iAuthor software too.

http://images.apple.com/ibooks-author/

As of now, though, it only works on iOS devices... So I don't know -- seeing if anyone else as looked at it, thought it was interesting. The interactivity just seemed awesome for the things at the gaming table.
That would be very cool, indeed!
have been having huge dungeon cravings lately, perhaps a stress-filled need to take equipment and dive deep into levels. To satisfy I thought of resurrecting a very VERY popular thread I created on another sight. Review: Run 3 online.

Typical pbp round robin, but instead of playing the part of one character each author takes on the story, playing an entire group of heroes (or the villain if you prefer) and simply telling a story...

Anyone game? Further, would this go in metagaming?
Very useful content, tnx! T4M Melbourne also have good content for all of you, try it now!