moderating forums

is there a way for the GM to moderate a settings forum (or, for that matter journal posts)? one of my players started an asinine thread and i want to delete it, without having to consult with him about it.
Epic!
We have been on the fence about how much "administrative" control a GM should have over forums and journals.

For forums, this makes sense. We'll allow GMs edit and Delete permissions. Forums and their threads do technically belong to the campaign, which in turn belongs to the GM.

Journal posts are a different matter. Technically, the journal posts belong to the character/user that posts them. The campaign journal is just a view that interleaves the character and GM journal posts together. If a character is booted from the campaign, his/her journal remains intact. We would have to warn users that joining a campaign gives the GM administrative privileges over their character's journal.

In the end, we may have to go that route. As campaigns get bigger, there will eventually be players who are obnoxious (not bad enough to be booted from the campaign) and will require the GM's moderation.

We will certainly have this in place for forums soon. Journals will require a bit more consideration on our part before we allow it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
sounds reasonable to me, thanks for the info (and all your hard work)
Visit sex köln for your own sexi caht pleasure!
Epic!
If you are looking for a healthy diet plan...! Here we offer you a fibromyalgia diet plan for free of cost.
Found a lot of useful information, glad to join your community router login