Polling - to choose the right path

← Previous 1
Pointer-left Elderscrolllogo_thumb
Jim
It would be nice to have a polling feature so that group descisions could be made/discussed in between sessions easier.

Example: For next session, do you take the trail through the Hills of Death, or do you brave the waters of the Black River and use a boat to get to your destination.

POLL
Hills of Death
Black River via Boat

Discuss

Polls are definitely high on my to-do list!
+1
I am also a +1 for this and mentioned it here and one other place I can not seem to locate.

Edit:
Found it also here.

Regards
Oh an definitely the Hills of Death!

Regards
+1
Our group runs into this all the time. In Kingmaker this would be nice as alot of the building stuff could happen here on the forums instead of during game time.
At long last, polls are now available! You can attach them to forum threads. Go ahead and try them out and let me know how they work for you! Eventually, I may attach them to other things like sessions, campaign dashboards, etc..
Pointer-left Elderscrolllogo_thumb
Jim
I just tried my first one. Looks good. You cannot edit a pole once it is posted however. So get it right the first time. :)
Admin
Polls are definitely high on my to-do list!

Good topic and thanks for confirming it on the to-do list. I know I'm still a noob around here, but that sounds like a great addition.
Jim
I just tried my first one. Looks good. You cannot edit a pole once it is posted however. So get it right the first time. :)

Well, you can edit it, but you loose any results so far. Your players would have to answer the poll again if they had already done so.
← Previous 1