What new games did you play?

What new games did you play? What can you recommend to try?
Hello. I have been playing Dota 2 and PUBG on my PC for a long time, but now I decided to buy PS4 and try some other games. For example I found cool offers to buy FIFA 21 from CdKeysForGames site. Did you try this game? What can you say?
Elden Ring this game I will definitely play, and already tired of slots online to play all the time.
Elden Ring is awaited not only by fans of FromSoftware and Hidetaki Miyazaki, but also by fans of George Martin's work - a project he is working on with the creators of Dark Souls. At first it was hard to believe the rumours about this unexpected collaboration, but it's really true. It's a pity, but we don't know much about the game.

The development of Elden Ring began right after the third Dark Souls III addition was made. According to Miyazaki, the game will offer much more freedom than the studio's past works. Don't expect an open world with densely populated settlements like in The Witcher 3, but the area will be large enough - so much so that you can explore it on horseback.

The game will be more like Dark Souls than Sekiro. It once again focuses on the role-playing component, and the main character has to be created in the editor. What we don't need to worry about is bosses - they will become one of the most important components, and FromSoftware is sure to offer a large variety of large and dangerous enemies, which will once again rattle the nerves of players.