Can not add group to campaign.

The drop down to add a group to campaign is blank to me, and I have a group AND a campaign.
Epic!
This is the same with me. How should this work?
Any news?
This is a simple bug in the code... when I look at the object I see this erroneous code:

<form accept-charset="UTF-8" action="/gaming_groups/406/add_campaign" method="get">
<div style="margin:0;padding:0;display:inline"><input name="utf8" type="hidden" value="&#x2713;" /></div>
<strong>Add my campaign:</strong>
<select id="campaign_id" name="campaign_id">
[&quot;&lt;option value=&#x27;&#x27;&gt;Choose...&lt;/option&gt;&quot;, &quot;&lt;option value=&#x27;4064&#x27;&gt;Skull n Shackles&lt;/option&gt;&quot;]
</select>
<input class="button_short" name="commit" type="submit" value="Add" />
</form>

but it should be:

<form accept-charset="UTF-8" action="/gaming_groups/406/add_campaign" method="get">
<div style="margin:0;padding:0;display:inline"><input name="utf8" type="hidden" value="&#x2713;" /></div>
<strong>Add my campaign:</strong>
<select id="campaign_id" name="campaign_id">
<option value="">Choose...</option><option value="4064">Skull n Shackles</option>
</select>
<input class="button_short" name="commit" type="submit" value="Add" />
</form>

Has an admin looked into this? It still doesn't work for me.
The admin has vanished again. grr

I'll try once again to contact him directly.
The change of the material is brought for the individuals. The use of the novoresume reviews is inquired for the host of the bits. The problem is improved for the good news for the terms. The skills are amalgamation oriented for the entire use of the systems for the candidates.
Epic!